How to reach Busworld Europe
NEW VENUE ADDRESS
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN THE CENTRE OF BRUSSELS
is free of charge
Buses, metro and trams in the Brussels city centre are free of charge (0,00 euro) for Busworld exhibitors and visitors.
Do you want to receive a code for your FREE EVENT PASS? Register here.
You will receive this code a few weeks before the event takes place. With this code you go to a ticket machine of STIB/MIVB (the public transport operator of Brussels) and register your code. Here below you can download the instructions on how to collect your ticket in Brussels.
Brussels is a LOW EMISSION ZONE!
Every non-Belgian car needs to register online at beforehand, otherwise you'll get a fine of 150,00€
Regular car park: 'Parking C'
Address: Romeinsesteenweg 654 1020 Brussel
10.000 car spaces
Via the Brussels ringway: exit 7a (Wemmel) - follow the signs (very well indicated)
50.90221, 4.33260 (DD.dddddd°)
N 50 54.133, E 4 19.956 (DD°MM.mmm')
N 50 54 8.0, E 4 19 57.4 (DD°MM'SS.s'')
80813, 324139 (RD coordinates)
31U 593703 5639796 (UTM coordinates)
VIP car parking: Parking M
address: Impératrice Charlotte/Keizerin Charlottelaan
Book your tickets with a special Busworld discount at Emirates and Lufthansa Group (more information & booking)
Going from Brussels Airport (Zaventem) to Brussels expo:
step 1: train
- take the "Airport Express" train: Brussels Airport-Zaventem station --> Brussels Midi (South) Station
- Brussels Airport-Zaventem station is located on level "-1" of the airport terminal, at a small distance from the arrivals hall (2nd floor) and the departures hall (3rd floor).
- Travel time: 17 min.
- Tickets can be advanced purchased, on the belgianrail.be website. To buy a ticket enter "Brussels Airport" as point of departure or destination on the booking page and select "Standard ticket". You will then be directed to a secure environment to finalise your purchase.
STEP 2: metro
- take a metro at Brussels Midi (South) Station to "Heysel/Heizel" - line 6 (blue)
- as a Busworld visitor you are entitled to a Busworld Free Event Pass (see at the top of this page). Use the code you received from us and print your ticket at one of the ticket machines inside the metro station
- More information can be found on the Brussels Midi Station website.